Introduction


First of all, a big thank you for visiting this website and for all of everyone's love and support, it means more to us then you know. This website is primarily to answer any questions a lot of you may have about cleft, and to keep you all up to date with Rocky. Please feel free to make comments and ask any questions.

Love,

Kyle, Savannah and Rocky

Donate







Sunday, May 9, 2010

His Cutie patutie face (no strings, tubes, or cords attatched!) --with dumbo ears, thanks to mom :)




We have moved back to "home" home now. It is definetely nice to know that we are here permanently -- and can actually start putting things away and settling in.



Friday was an interesting day ... and not very fun. I woke up at 8:00 to feed Rocky and I felt just awful. Pumping was even worse than it usually is, I was lightheaded, uncomfortably cold, and had a major headache. After about an hour, he finally finished eating and I basically ran downstairs and fell into bed. I left my jacket on, changed into sweats and some extra socks, wrapped up in a couple blankets, and turned up the space heater. About 30 minutes later, Kyle woke up to me shivering and offered me his blanket as well. As he kissed my cheek, he ran upstairs to grab a thermometer. My temperature was at 101.6. While talking to him and my mom, we decided to call the doctor. I had Mastitis. Kyle was in for a long day. And he did very good at it :) He took me home and tucked me in bed, got me some water and lortab, and ran to Walgreens to get my prescription. Needless to say ... I got lots of sleep and drank lots of water, and by the end of the day, I was feeling back to par. Although, I can feel it coming back today.


Rocky had a spitting up episode that night, as well. He spit up his tube and everything. We decided that, since he had been eating so well, we wouldn't bother putting another tube in. He is still doing awesome and has been able to keep his tube out :)


While Kyle was out picking up my prescription and grabbing a few things, there were 3 or 4 families that stopped him and said they had just seen pictures of Rocky and were looking at the blog. He is pretty famous! Thank you to everyone who has passed this blog around. It really has made a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment